SEPTEMBER 28TH AUCTION
Most items auctioned are of considerable age and may exhibit wear, usage, repairs and damage. Therefore, all lots are sold "AS IS" and neither we nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the title, merchantability, fitness, or condition with respect to such lots. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE QUALIFIED STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. We and the Consignor are not responsible for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplement material. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event should Jaremos Estate Liquidators or its principals be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, or consequential damages.
2. Each person must register to participate in bidding. Registration can be done at the auction, or by email with the items of interest, or call 630-248-7785 A valid drivers license and or credit card is required for bidding.
3. The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, and such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility, and will pay the full purchase price plus a premium of 18% on any absentee or phone bids and any applicable fees such as sales tax, on line bidding fees. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
4. All items, except absentee purchases, must be paid for and removed the day of the Auction, any item not removed will be returned to Naperville, IL, where shipping will originate. All absentee and internet purchases must be paid for within 30 days of the sale.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw any property from the sale and have no liability for such action.
6. We reserve the right to reject any bid.
7. Jaremos Estate Liquidators provides absentee and phone bidding as a convenience to our clients and is not liable for the failure to receive and or execute such bids, to absentee or phone bid please call 630-248-7785, 630-536-7184 or email Jaremos@me.com
8. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover, 3% discount for cash or check. All invoices will be paid in full at the conclusion of the sale. The appropriate buyers premium and an 8.375% Oklahoma sales tax will be applied to the total purchase. Sales tax will be waved if a valid exemption form is on file with us before the sale.
9. Bid Increments
To maintain an orderly sale the auctioneer reserves the right to alter the bid increments at his or her discretion.
10. All disputes arising from an auction or sale shall be resolved in Oklahoma City Ok. under Oklahoma law by mediation or, failing that, binding arbitration. Bidding on any item constitutes agreement to be subject to jurisdiction in Oklahoma for purpose of resolving disputes.
To submit an absentee bid, simply email Jaremos@me.com or call Bruce at 630-248-7785, 630-536-7184. Bids will be accepted in whole dollar amounts only. No "buy" or "unlimited" bids will be accepted. Our representatives will bid competitively on your behalf, trying to purchase the lot for the lowest price possible. Due to the nature of competitive bidding, this may result in a lot being sold to an in-house bidder at or just below your maximum bid amount. Bidding limit does not include a 18% buyer's premium, tax and/or shipping. Tie bids are decided in favor of the earliest postmark or fax date. All bid requests must be received in the office by 6:00pm on the day preceding the start of the auction to participate.
Internet bidding is provided through www.liveauctioneers.com at a buyer's premium of 22% with a 3% discount for cash payments.
Successful bidders will be notified by email within 7 days. It is the responsibility of the buyer to negotiate shipping; unless other arrangements have been made paid invoices will be release to UPS store 3612 in Naperville, IL. Their number is 630-922-0750.
BIDDING ON ANY ITEM CONSTITUES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS